Case Study and Success Story
Introducing international clients and non-residents to Malta tax regime and the benefits of doing business in Malta and from Malta. Assisting in the setting up of Malta trading companies and Malta holding companies. Providing the necessary knowledge base to set up and operate business from Malta. Keeping clients and prospective clients up to date on new legislation enacted by the Government of Malta. Offering day to day back up services through PC Corporate Services Ltd. Advising new businesses on formation of corporations and business structures, drafting memorandum and articles, and structuring commercial transactions. Registration of new Companies, reviewing business methods, dealing with taxation matters and other statutory requirements. Offering customized solutions, back office, accounting and book keeping services, payroll and Vat services.
Paper Filing and Storage Pains (Project Kick off date February 2014)
PC Corporate Services pains mainly were based on Hard Copy Storage space and normal office documentation workflow.
NSi AutoStore 6.0 Kyocera MFP model TASKalfa 300i were the Solution
We proposed 1 Kyocera AutoStore supported MFP together with 1 Licenses including Desktop file capture and Kyocera Direct Capture License.
- Historical documents older than 10 years could then be destroyed
- Document storage facilities reduced
- Kyocera Direct Capture License for normal document scanning of office document workflow such as correspondence, contracts and Bank Statements and routed also to file Server.
- Historical scanned documents captured and sent to workflows
- Browsing of current routing folders
All routed documents were processed and indexed using AutoStore OCR Engine.